Friday, May 22, 2015

Biodegradable origami for your plants


Maybe you creative types have seen this before, and really, maybe it's too late for this to really be helpful.  But if it's still a little too cold where you live and you want to plant something, these are super easy and very convenient.  If you don't cut your newspaper, you can just staple the final project together.  But of course, that makes it less biodegradable.
Being a farm-crazy college girl who is staying in Steubenville for the summer, I just had to try this so I could get my vegetables started.  I stored them in cut-off cardboard boxes under my bed when it was too cold and in the trunk of the car when it was warm out.  They loved the car!  It's almost time to plant them outside - I'm glad we haven't had time yet to do so because we're coming out of what I hope will be the last cold spell until October.
In any case, I can highly recommend this option for getting an early start indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...