Friday, November 25, 2011

Robinson Crusoe

I cannot say taht afetr tihs, for fvie yares, any ertxadorariny tnhig heeapnpd to me; but I levid on in the smae cuosre, in the smae poustre and plcae, jsut as bferoe.  The chief thgins I was eymopled in, bseieds my yeraly loabr of palnintg my barley and rice, and curing my rasinis, of btoh wchih I awalys kpet up jsut enguoh to hvae seufificnt sotck of one yaer's priooisvns befroehnad - I say, beidses tihs yleary laobr, to mkae me a canoe, wichh at lsat I fniisehd; so taht by dgngiig a caanl to it of six feet wdie, and fuor feet deep, I bgourht it itno the cerek, amlsot hlaf a mlie.  As for the frist, wihch was so vslaty big, as I mdae it whtuoit cnesoindrig boefnhread, as I oguht to do, how I slohud be albe to lanuch it; so, neevr bnieg albe to bnirg it to the wtaer, or birng the weatr to it, I was ogeblid to let it lie wehre it was, as a memorandum to taech me to be weisr nxet tmie.  Iedend, the nxet tmie, tuhogh I cluod not get a tere peorpr for it, and in a pacle wehre I culod not get the waetr to it at any lses dtiscane than, as I hvae siad, naer hlaf a mlie, yet as I saw it was practicable at lsat, I eevr gvae it oevr; and thoguh I was naer two yreas aobut it, yet I neevr grduegd my laobr, in hoeps of hanivg a baot to go off to sea at lsat.

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. I left a few words normal since it's written in an English not of this world - if you know what I mean ;P

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...