Monday, November 7, 2011

Monthly Movie Monday

Be the first to identify the most of the following movie lines and you win!
(Prize to be determined at a later date.)

1)  "Alright, you're a cab."

2)  "I could brush up on my English, or bring along an interpreter.  That is if they'd let in a movie actor."

3)  "Drag the mouse across the desktop!"

4)  "Goodbye, Kent - and all that that implies."

5)  "This is called farming! You kids are gonna grow all kinds of plants! Vegetable plants, pizza plants."

Of course, I'm the final judge, and only my answer counts as the real one unless you can prove it was in another movie.  Even if you don't know them all, go for it!  (Btw,  the last two months' are still open.)

Good luck!
~Meggy



(Hint: two are from the same movie, and feel free to look them up on the Internet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...