Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello

I should be working.  I really should.  But I'm in such a strange mood lately that I just have to share it!  *giggle*

Okay, well, actually, I don't mind keeping it to myself.  Not at all.  In fact, I was embarrassed at myself for how much talking I was doing last night.  Even whilst doing it.  But I didn't really mind, because no one else seemed to.  And I'm too tired to mind.  I just don't usually do so much talking.

In fact, my whole attitude has been freaky lately.  Including my vocabulary.  'Freaky' and 'creepy' are very common lately.  Don't know why.  And isn't it weird that 'freaky' and 'creepy' are not spelled the same?

And if you live on the east coast of the US, especially near Boston, you've probably used the phrase 'wicked cool'.  There's a foreign nun named Sister Olga, who's starting her own order these days, who was once commenting on her job at BU.  She was telling someone how nice a bunch of students are and the other person said, "Yeah, they're wicked cool."  She was a wee bit confused.

Which is all random.

Which is cool.

Hey, something else that's random - New York says 'ridonculous', which is cool.  It's cool too.

You know what's not cool, is my blabbing on without something to say like it's really important because we all know it's not and yet I get the feeling you're going to read it to the end anyway because that's just what people do, I know it is, and so I'm just gonna go on writing until I run outta material and see how many of you stick on and keep on reading until the end of this very, very long sentence, which reminds me of when I was complaining about five 500 word essays on a history test and my papa said that he used to write things like, 'and the train went clickity-clack, clickity-clack, clickity-clack,' to boost his word count, which I think will just about end this sentence.

And I guarantee that you will not find anything else like this post anywhere on this blog.  You can try, but you won't succeed.  So go ahead!  Try!  I insist.  I haven't been proven wrong in a long time.  More importantly, I haven't been proven right in awhile either.

But while we're wasting time, I'd like to say that I find it interesting that no one participates in the polls that will actually act toward my benefit - and maybe yours if I'm generous - but will answer a silly question about maple syrup!  Seriously!  Don't you people have anything better to do?  But I know you don't, and you know how I know?  You're reading this.  Yep.  Yeppity yep.  Getting all serious now, why won't you tell me if you watch the vids I put in my posts???  Seriously, if I'm wasting time, let me know!  I don't have to share my funny favorites with you.  Or the movie clips.  Or even awesome songs!!!  I don't.  And I won't if you don't watch them.  So there! :P

Wow, man, I am outta control.  I'm just so stoked, high on all the cool things happening lately!  Like, the most recent thing is my first quarter grades that are going in right now.  I'm so pleased with them.  I also sent in my application to FUS.  I'm a moony teenager over a corpse right now - I'll explain in a minute - and I'm determined to work harder in dance than I have in all the years since I was three combined.  I was also asked to homecoming, but I ended up turning him down because he got a girl friend and dumped me, then he got dumped and wanted me back, and then I decided I don't like crowds anyway and pushed him right back down on his rear.  Get a girl friend when we've got a date, will ya?  Well, take that!

Actually, I didn't care.  I wasn't planning on really dating him anyway, but it was a thrilling and worrying and thrilling again experience.

As I type, the oil truck is here and so i'm typing with ne hand because i'm keeping a just-in-case hand on my dog's collar.  So excuse ne for spelling errors.  I'm actually purposely ignoring the errors right now just to make my point, but because this is a nonsense post, there are probably other mistakes too.  I do not intend to proof read today.

Okay, I have both hands back.

So if you're new to this blog, please don't write me off.  lol  Look at 'The Milkman' or find a label on the sidebar that sounds interesting and look at posts with that label.  You'll be surprised at how much variety I (don't) have here.  Mostly there are some daily accounts, some randsom thoughts - that is, random thoughts - and and increasing number of movie reviews.  I'm especially proud of some of my analyses, but you don't have to be.
Okay, now to add some more pictures to this post and it's off to schoolwork.

(Oh, yeah - Donald O'Connor died in 2003, so I'm moony over a corpse.  Make sense now?  Actually, I'm moony over ashes, because I think he was cremated.)


Comment.  That was a command.

~Meggy

5 comments:

  1. btw, i didn't pick the right Donald O'Connor clip the second time. My command might make a little more sense if you watch that second video - even just the first 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That was a command." So funny! :D

    I read the whole thing too...and gracious, I thought I was random! Hehe, it was actually quite enjoyable, in a very random way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!! That was very amusing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...