Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Smart - Maxwell Smart


I will grant 'Get Smart''s critics that the show changed for the worse in the fourth season, but I will say that Max and 99 are an adorable couple, and some of the original gags and slapstick from the first season come back in the fourth season.  It also gets a little sleazier.  Now, this show is not the most brilliant or clever, I grant you, but for some reason, I just love it - except for the laugh track, which is just awful.


So, any 'Get Smart' fans besides me?



Unfortunately, this video skips the best part 
(if you have seen certain funny movies)


~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. Love that show! I've seen all 5 seasons. Twice. True, there were parts that were rather sleazy; the laugh track was awful; and there were scenes where I swear somebody forgot their brain *cough*. But despite that, it's wonderfully enjoyable.

    ~Nessima

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...