Monday, June 11, 2012

Monthly Movie Monday

Do you know how long it has been since the last Monthly Movie Monday?  Yeah, April!  Now, I think there was only one or two that anyone participated on, but, hey, it's a Monday - let's do it, eh?

Be the first to identify the following lines and you win!
(Prize to be determined at a later date.)

 Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...
[
laughs]
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

..........
Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this. 



Good luck!
~Meggy

2 comments:

  1. Ehhh...I may be wrong...but is it Meet the Robinsons? It sounds vaguely like the villian...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, good guess though! It does sound like the villain.

      Delete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...