Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers are Courageous and Brave

Happy Father's Day everyone, especially fathers.  I know my own father is pretty cool.


Cute, isn't it?  And I didn't post the one for mothers so if you haven't seen it, you've got to see it - and show it to your mom.


There's a great Christian film out about fathers, if you haven't seen it.  I guess it would have been nice to let you know about it before father's day, but it's never too late to get your father something.


Okay, so we all know that summer starts on Wednesday, right?  Excited?  You should be.  In my area, it'll be the hottest day so far.

Do we all know that Brave comes out on Friday?  YAY!  At least where I live, Pixar's new film 'Brave' comes to theaters on the 22nd.  If you're not totally excited about it, you should be.  The more of the trailers and promos I see, the more I'm absolutely sure.  I won't post all the vids here because I know you wont watch them, but I encourage you to go to YouTube with your family and watch as many of the 'Brave' videos as you can stand.  You will be reassured that this will be Pixar's best film yet!

Is it just me, or does that bird in the background remind you of
Sleeping Beauty?

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...