Thursday, April 26, 2012

Um... "Victoria"?

I have neglected to post "Victoria", which for those you who don't know, is a story I've written and decided to post in parts.  I'm sorta proud of it, sorta not.  And actually, I haven't finished it.  But this month, the busiest yet, I failed to post any Victoria at all.  And all of a sudden, it's the end of the month.  Now, because I am only partially proud of it, and because all my attention is directed at another novel, I don't really care if I keep posting it or not.  I will probably stop posting it unless you tell me you want to keep reading it.

The name Victoria came from the leading lady's original name "Victoria".  When I had to save the document, I typed in her name real quick so I could identify the file later.  Since then, I've kept it as a sort of Latin title, victoria meaning victory.  I've thought of changing the name to the English meaning - do you object?  Of course you don't, of course you don't.  I mean, what right have you to object, anyhow?  But since I have already demonstrated the fact that I don't care, I'm interested in your opinion anyway.


(I've also neglected to post entries from Titheneth's diary.  Goodness, and the month is gone!  But I will give you a few more installments of my April Fools prank before the month is out, that I promise you.)

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to keep reading it. I was very interested, as it seemed like a very unusual story. And I like the title, though I got confused whenever I saw it, it being my own name and all. But I think having the Latin instead of English makes it seem more... I dunno, serious? Professional? I liked it. But of course, as you said, it's your story. Do what you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...