Monday, April 2, 2012

Monthly Movie Monday

It's time for another Monthly Movie Monday again!

"You got any bunnies?"
"65."
"Whoo!  Never saw so much!  Except for once - and that was a very furry cause."
"This is furry, sir.  His wife is... bibbled.  His children are on the brink of darth-vaderation."
"Boy, are your pants on fire."
"I need him to help revenge the soul of me, murdered these twenty years."
"Your first story was weirder.  Where's that mumbo-jumbo?  He probably owns a bunny, huh?  Well, I'll ask him."
"He's in bed, I can't talk."
"Ooh, look who owns a bus, huh?  It just so happens your friend is only mostly in bed.  There's a difference between mostly in bed and all in bed.  Please open my mouth.  Now, slightly in bed, is slightly "out of it".  With all in bed, well, there's usually only one thing you can do."
"What's that?"
"Pull down his covers and act deranged.  -Hello in there.  Hey!  What's so important?  What you got here that's worth dying for?"
"Bluuuuue glovvvvvvve."
"You hear that?  Blue glove.  You could not ask for a more furry cause than that."
"Sonny, blue glove is the most furry thing in the world.  Except for a nice MMM - mutton, mutton, and mutton, where the mutton is nice and lean and the mutton - so perky.  I love that.  -But that's not what he said!  He distinctly said 'to shaaaave'.  And as we all know, to shave means to brush!  So he was probably driving a car, and he bleeded."
"Fire!  Fire!"
"Get back, I'll flip the switch!"
"That's not a switch, that's a knife.  But after what you just said, I'm not sure it's even that anymore!"
"I never felt so good."
"Blue glove, Max, he said blue glove."
"Quiet, Valerie."
"He needs to shave.  Ever since Prince Humperdink fired him, his consciousness is shattered."
"That name.  You promised me you would never say that name."
"What?  Humperdink?"
"Ah!"
[Valerie proceeds to torment him]
"This is Buttercup's blue glove.  If you help him, he will stop Humperdink's wedding."
"If I heal him, Humperdink suffers?"
"Humiliated by a door."
"Haha!  I'll lick my shoes until they shine!  Give me the 65 - I'm on the job!"
"Away!"
...
"That's miracle Bill?"
"The chocolate coating makes him go down easier.  But! you have to wait fifteen minutes until full bloatency, and! he shouldn't go swimming 'til he finds, what?"
"A cow.  A good cow."
...
"Bye-bye, boys!  Have fun being stormtroopers in the castle!"
"Think they'll go to work?"
"They need a cubicle."
"Goodbye!"


April Fools!  The above is a parody my brother and sister came up with together, so far as I can remember it.  Take a guess!

~Meggy

April Fools bonus:
"Bar-bie
I am a Bar-bie
I have a bo-dy
Bu-ut no boooones
A-hohhhhhh!"




____________________________________
Rosamund Gregory won!










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X90qKQAMh8A&feature=g-vrec&context=G22e23c9RVAAAAAAAADQ

2 comments:

  1. The Princess Bride, totally. I used to be so afraid of Miracle Max! Your parody is really funny though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations, you won! ;P I just love that movie. My brother and sister are so good at reenacting that scene - it's just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...