Monday, April 2, 2012

Just Thinking

http://www.simplicity.com/p-2537-misses-dresses.aspx#t-0

I'm thinking about making the above dress for my graduation.  What do you think?  That is, I want to combine E and C.  I think I like the material the model is wearing in the jacket (and, what's that I see?  An extension of the flowery print?).  But I haven't decided on colors or prints yet.  Any suggestions?

And another question.  This year, my sister and I have been doing Latin together because we were struggling with it.  She has a precise schedule so she would let me know when she had "gotten to Latin time" and I would interrupt what I was doing to join her.  This morning, the Latin stuff is in the living room, next to the kitchen, so I suggested we do it right off after breakfast.  She refused, saying she had other things to do.  But this week is hectic and I really need to get things done and I want to do Latin now.  Should I just go ahead and do it???  Yeah, I think so.  :P

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...