Thursday, April 26, 2012

Four Temperaments

I believe it was Victoria at Raindrops and Moonlight who recently mentioned having choleric-melancholic temperament so I looked it up and found a very interesting web page about it, which I assume she was referring to.  I found it very interesting, and there are a few people I know that fit the descriptions very well.  It also gave me insights into my own personality.

If you were to look up 'four temperaments', you could get confused with all the different results that come up, so I'll link to the page I mean: http://www.gloriana.nu/temperaments.html  The page layout is bad but the information is really fascinating and not too long.

If you don't mind sharing, what temperament are you?

~Meggy

2 comments:

  1. Obviously you already know my temperament. ;) That site was interesting - a pretty good overview of the temperaments. There's also a booklet called "The Four Temperaments" which is pretty good. I think it's made by TAN publishers.

    What do you think yours is, Meggy? I'm guessing predominately melancholic, but of course I don't know you in real life, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...