Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

I changed my blog design again!  But I'm not gonna ask you if you like it 'cuz its my blog and I don't care!  XP


Granted, I'm writing this at 9:15 at night, but it is still April Fools Day and I can still fool you.  After all, I am really an elf named Titheneth.  I live in an old forest with my father and mother, the only survivor of their three children.  (Don't be fooled by my name.  I may base my name from Tolkien's language, but I know too little about his worlds to live there.)  My parents and I are a royal family - which means I have a chance to be leader of our kinsfolk if I prove my worth.  My main job in our tribe is to nurse injured animals back to health.  Many of them stay nearby after they are recovered and become like pets to me.  I have had a lot of contact with worlds of non-Elvin nature and I am familiar in the ways of the world.  Under the wise guidance of my father, I study the writings of many peoples and have a well-formed mind.  Many days and nights have I trained and I am as skilled a warrior as many men.  Yet, I am peaceful and cling to the serenity found in my village.

This is a representation of something like what I have in mind:
I am greatly unfamiliar with the extensive fantasy
world, and if this photo represents something evil
to you, I apologize.

For all of April, then, I assume the guise of "Titheneth". 

Yours faithfully
Titheneth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...