Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Trick


I am so incredibly addicted to this song right now.  Every time it comes to a close, I lament that it is so short!

The other trick is that I packed all my stuff for college into so such a compact little collection of green boxes and various shoulder bags.  Plus this year I'm bringing a rug and a fridge!  I can't wait!  We're leaving really early tomorrow morning, and I'll get there mid-afternoon.  There are so many people I can't wait to see.  I'm not really looking forward to classes as much as I would have thought… but I'm sure I'll be excited once I get started.

So I've heard of Sick Puppies but never listened to them until now.  I'm not sure what's up with them – what's going on behind their lyrics and in their lives – but all I know is I love their most recent album, with the exception of a few songs perhaps….  But anyway, oh my gosh, I listen to it so much on Spotify.


Also liking The Script's "Hall of Fame."


And so far, I'm not tired of this song yet:


And this song will always make me smile:


I'm gonna miss being in my home town for the beautiful autumn season… but it's not too shabby out in Ohio either.  And what's more, I'll be sharing it with my best friends.

But first, I'm going to Confession and Mass this afternoon.

I don't know if my selection of songs demonstrates this,
but I find that Sick Puppies has a certain amount
of variety in their style.

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...