Friday, August 9, 2013

And the Award Goes To...!

I would like to present Banrion An Gheimhridh (from Climbing the Alpine Path) with the Best Commenter Award for her frequent and relevant comments.  Last month, her comments topped all others.  Her comments outnumbered all others combined, and what she had to say was thought-provoking and helpful.  She connected what she read with her own experience, and was kind enough to share those thoughts.

So without further ado, Banrion An Gheimhridh, I offer you, in gratitude, the Best Commenter Award, in hopes that you will accept it and, I hope, find someone else you can bestow the award upon.



There are only a few simple rules:
  • Should you choose to accept the award, you will always have the power to pass it on to other outstanding commenters like yourself.
  • In addition, at the beginning of next month, evaluate the comments of this current month and graciously present the Best Commenter Award to the person that commented the most often.  Give a testimony of their greatness and, if they are also a blogger, link to their blog.  (This is a one time obligation and you will not be expected to repeat this every month for the rest of your blogging career.)
  • Optional: give an acceptance speech on your own blog and leave a link in the comments below!
Thanks, you are superb!
~Meggy

2 comments:

  1. Yay! *happy dance* I never got a blog award before! :) Thank you for bestowing it upon me! I love reading your blog and it's a pleasure to comment. It means a lot to me to know that my comments were of help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it, I think its fair to say. And I'm so glad you like my blog!

      Delete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...