Sunday, March 17, 2013

Prayers During This Time of Prayer... Please.

Hello, everybody.  I don't know how many people read my blog on a regular basis, but if you read this, would you pretty please pray extra hard for me for a few minutes?  I've only been back at school for a few hours but I can tell the struggle is not gone just because I left for a week.  I'm back, and it's back.  I'm hurting bad.  And I need your prayers to get through this with wisdom and dignity.  I will have to take action, but not every solution is clear.  I would appreciate anything you can send my way.

With more gratitude than I can express,
Yours sincerely,
~Meggy

4 comments:

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...