Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Little Relief

I went to Confession finally and I feel so much better having just admitted all my struggles.  It's wonderful when someone kind and gentle and unfamiliar with your particular situation is able to tell you what you've been doing to yourself.  My confessor reflected that I've been overworking my head, heart, and soul.  I'm taking too much upon myself – letting my struggles get between me and God, even though I do have a strong relationship with God.

If you could please continue to pray for me, however, because I'm at a crossroads with a lot of decisions to make.  I feel like I've never been this naked on my blog before, but I'm appreciating the support I'm getting.  Thank you so much – I never would have anticipated this kind of response.

I'm going to try to approach everything with prayer first – pray, handle, praise, pray, handle, praise, pray.  Make God my first thought, so that He's infused into everything.  I hope that'll smooth out a lot of the problems I've been having.

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. good for you! :) yeah, I should probably go to confession again soon as well.... oops

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...