Monday, January 2, 2012

Monthly Movie Monday

Be the first to identify the following lines and you win!
(Prize to be determined at a later date.)
 

1)  "Well that was easy.  Looks like there's only one loose end now."

2)  "Another happy landing."

3)  "And it's simple to work the numbers.  Why, all you have to do is dance around Lina and teach her how to take a bow."

4)  "I will use this."

5)  "And when he does, it's always with this disappointed scowl like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich."



Of course, I'm the final judge and only my answer counts as the real one, unless you can prove it was in another movie.  Even if you don't know them all, go for it!

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...