Tuesday, January 24, 2012

From a guy to a man

I don't know about y'all but I am so sick of - if you'll excuse me - crappy songs on the radio.  I turn the radio on and there's just nothing worth listening to.  No one is saying anything beautiful and everyone is trying to sound sexy.

Today though, I went out of my norm and, having forgot my new iPod at home, I turned on the radio and heard this:


Maybe you've already heard it, but anyway, I just loved it.  And look, there's nothing inappropriate in the video either.  I was so glad.  I want to inspire a guy that way - not the other ways singers sing about.  I want to be the reason a guy is a man.  You know what I mean?

Well, I have to go teach CCD now - although I really don't want to but I don't have time to talk about that.  It's really warm here today - might drive with the window cracked and country music playing.  Could make going to CCD worth it.

Well, everybody - have a nice day.    :)

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...