Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Wonder Why...

...there are so many versions of this song.  Everyone likes it I guess.  The other day, I realized that Bing Crosby sang this song too!  And with Rosemary Clooney to boot.  Not bad, not bad at all.

If you want to know which song I'm talking about, take a gander:










I couldn't get this one to upload directly to this page:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLtyU9xgc2c

Bing Crosby and Judy Garland

Rosemary Clooney and Guy Mitchell

I couldn't find the one Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney did together but you can find it on iTunes.

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...