Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas is Leaving

On account of the end of the Christmas Season, it will be inappropriate to continue with Christmas topics, music, and so on for very much longer.  It still surprises me that Christmas is over and gone, and when, on Christmas day, my brother pointed out how many days more until Christmas again, I was excessively saddened - and on Christmas day!  But really, I'm seventeen!  Why this attachment to Christmas?

You have to admit that Christmas is a magical time like no other.  It's also one of the most controversial events in present society.  And yet, when Christmas came, radio DJs said "Merry Christmas" and stations were flooded with references to THE Son.  People everywhere go out of their way to do something they normally wouldn't at Christmas time, and Christmas is nearly universal.  Even in very pagan countries, Christmas shows up on the calender.  Yes, there certainly is something magical about it.

So, as this is my last Christmas post until next winter, I'd like to give you one more song, and I ask you listen to it - but only on the account that it'll be my last Christmas video until next season, there's nothing particularly amazing about it.

In fact, some of you might end up hating me - but I can't help what I like!


I think this artist makes this song amazingly bearable.

Well, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may happy returns!  (And remember, Christmas never has to end!)

~Meggy

2 comments:

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...