Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Just Discovered a New Blog

Rapunzel's Resource

I don't recall how I came across this blog, but since I'm fairly certain all my current "followers" are girls, I though you might be interested.  If you have long hair, you just might flip when you see this.  I've seen other websites and even blogs with a similar idea, but nothing so helpful as Elizabeth's blog.  My hair isn't quite as long as hers, but I was thrilled to see her tutorial on bandana waves because my hair doesn't hold curls well and I need something that is easy to do over night.  This is way easier to do than individual rags!

If you haven't visited this blog yet, I encourage you to just take a peek at least.

~Meggy

Coming Soon: my recent sewing projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...