Wednesday, June 24, 2015

When Edna and Bilbo come together… in other words, I'm really tired………

I feel a little like Edna: "It will be bold.  Dramatic!  Heroic!!"

I'm sitting here, thinking about where I want to go with blogging, and I'm realizing – it's got to catch up with me.  No more, "Wellll… that looks pretty cute, we'll go with that design."  Never again, "That's what I've always done," or, "This is what I've seen others do."  This blog has to be me.

So I'm brainstorming.  What's me?  Well, I'm creative but I'm professional.  I'm shy, but I'm determined.  I'm quiet but not boring.  My main hobbies include gardening, knitting, writing, baking, and… literature in general.  How is this all going to come together?  It's like being Irish, Italian, and German all at the same time.  Wait.  I am.

I'm working on a surprise for you, and I'm hoping that it'll be ready for you by Saturday - fingers crossed!  But I can't make any promises.  I'm checking my email regularly for the information I need….  If you're still reading and you'd like to know what it is, let me know in the comments!  I'll make sure you get notified one way or another. :)

But more importantly, I'm looking for new blogs to follow.  A week or two ago, I went through the list of blogs I used to read and… they are like old Scotish castles, falling to ruin on the hillside.  I actually don't know if there are many Scotish castles falling to ruin on the hillside, but the point is that many of my favorite blogs are no longer being updated, and that has me sad.  I'll be perusing around a bit, but I'd love to hear about a few of your favorite blogs.  I can't wait to dive into them!

Well, I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.

photo courtesy of…
~Meggy

P.S. – I've probably said this before, but you should try listening to Enya Radio on Pandora.  It can be really motivating sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...