Monday, November 12, 2012

Time And Relative Demension In Space

Pain won't dampen my spirits tonight.  I feel pain because I'm alive.  I feel pain because I'm strong enough to endure it.  I feel pain because God created the universe and declared how the laws of nature should be.  And He is in everything.  So pain doesn't quench my euphora tonight, as I walk back to the dorm.  God is EVERYWHERE.  God is in the clouds.  God is in the rain and the wind.  God is in me, in my soul, in my mind, in my eyes, in my stiff fingers.  ....God is in the hands of the person who made the jacket that I forgot to wear.




Sometimes, seemingly in spite of all God's efforts, we're just too stupid to help ourselves.



(The word TARDIS is hidden somewhere on this page (not including nine words back ;p ).  Can you find it???  Look hard!  I'll give you a hint on Wednesday.)

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. Okay, well, like the word TARDIS itself is, somewhere on this page, TARDIS is hidden in an acronym. Keep looking!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...