Monday, September 5, 2011

**Reader's Reign** (Monthly Movie Monday)

Okay, guys, with school back in session, it's important to keep humor and fun in our lives!  Therefore, since I need as much humor and fun as anyone, I'm initiating the MONTHLY MOVIE MONDAY!  Be the first to name all the movie lines and you win!
(prize to be determined at a later date)

1)  'We can quibble about names at a later date!'

2)  'The sun is WARMING UP?!'

3)  'It's in that pot, isn't it?'

4)  'Put the monkey down.'

5)  'Well, when grown-ups ask, "What are you going to do?" and you say, "Nothing," and then you go and do it.'



Of course, I'm the final judge, and only my answer counts as the real one unless you can prove it was in another movie.

Good luck!

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...