Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meaningful Words: Once Upon a Time and Fairytales

Meaningful Words: Once Upon a Time and Fairytales: "Once Upon a Time I love fairytales, you may have noticed from the way they seem to creep around my blog. Quotes of fairytales, favorite pic..."

Enjoy this post about fairy tales.

And since I can't seem to comment on her blog, I decided to do so here.

I love that song! So beautiful. But I don't know which is more magical - 'Once upon a time....' or '....and they lived happily ever after.' I'm living a fairy tale right now - I totally and wholeheartedly believe that. I think I have to or I'd die. I know, not the best reason to believe something, but I'm just waiting for my prince to come, and if I didn't believe that he would come, I'd be one depressed little shriveled thing. ......See.


So what do you think?

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. Aww, oh my goodness Meggy, you're so sweet! I never saw that you created a few posts about mine. Gosh, you're a darling.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...