Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friends

If you type in 'poem for friend' on Google images, you'll find these:

Yesterday brought the beginning
tomorrow brings the end,
and somewhere in the middle
we became the best of friends

A friend is one who comes in when the world has gone out.

You came into my life as an unwelcome face
Not knowing our friendship I would one day embrace
As I wonder through my thoughts and memories of you
It brings many big smiles and laughter so true/
I love the special bond that we beautifully share
I love the way you show you really care
Our friendship means the absolute world to me
I only hope this is something I can make you see/
Thank you for opening up your mind and your soul
I will do all I can to help heal your heart's little holes
Remember, your secrets are forever safe within me
I will keep them under the tightest lock and key/
Always remember... if you're ever in need
I will try to be the best friend I can possibly be/
Thank you for trusting me right from the start
You have got a wonderful heart
I am now so happy I felt that embrace
For now I see the beauty of my best friend's face <3

A friend is an angel who lifts us off our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

This one comes from an independent source:

If you have a friend
Cherish him or her
A moment of love ought to last longer
Then hours of anger, for
There's nothing stronger
Than love that runs deep
And remember a person is not
Something you can keep
-Anonymous

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...