Monday, October 10, 2011

Monthly Movie Monday

Be the first to name all the movie lines and you win!
(prize to be determined at a later date)

1) "Anyone could see the prince was charming"

2) "Will you quit it?! I'm trying to swim, here.  What the ocean isn't big enough for you or something like that?"

3) "Should we be hysterical?!"

4) "Hey, look!  Is that Smith?"

5)  "Could you tell Luke, is that who you could tell?"

Of course, I'm the final judge, and only my answer counts as the real one unless you can prove it was in another movie.  Even if you don't know them all, go for it!  (Btw, last month's is still open.)

Good luck!

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...