Monday, October 10, 2011

Disney

Okay, right now, I have a lot on my plate.  And I should be "eating it".  But I couldn't resist reminding you all about those beautiful Disney classics!

First of, my all time favorite classic:


(I didn't have time to watch all these through to the ending, so if there is a problem, please report it to me.)

Another wonderful movie; basically Cinderella was a saint (I don't like what the sequels have done to this lovely movie):
Now one I haven't seen in the longest time, and the most frustrating part: I can't seem to find it! (it's gotta be on that shelf somewhere.......)
When I was little, I had a friend with the same name as me and we both had red hair.  We used to argue about which one of us sounded more like this talented mermaid:

And now for the oldest classic of them all:
 

Enjoy
~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, too, even though I just FINALLY saw it about four months ago.... haha.

    I've never seen the sequels to Cinderella, and you have encouraged me in my indifference to whether I ever do.

    Like the new design, by the way! :)

    - Victoria {http://raindropsandmoonlight.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...