Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun Videos for Your Diversion

First off, did you know Scott Hahn plays electric guitar???

For those of you who don't know this next song, it will grow on you, trust me.  The Megamind video to go with it just adds to the fun - XD
 
("Miss Fortune", "Sir Prize": It's ironically interesting that when written this way, they're good things.)
Whoever made this video did a really good job.

This next video is hysterical!  Is there any wonder why I want to go to this college?  In the first one, the sound quality is poor.  In the second, the visual is.
 

I thought this was a good song for Megamind, but let me know what you think!
 

Love Gobber!  Here's that Mulan song again!
 

This may also amuse you, if you haven't already seen it - Darth Vader as a Scottie?  lol!
 
This one is kind of amusing.
 
Let me know what you think of them!

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. My sister just showed me that video from FUS the other day. So funny!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...