Saturday, November 23, 2013

Doctor Who Tag, VIII

Click HERE to visit the original tag at Climbing the Alpine Path.

Day Eight
Least Favorite Companions

Last entry, I said:


Rose was annoying, Martha was pitiable, and Clara is too cute.  Clara almost overpowers the Doctor, in my humble opinion.  I know some people like her because she is cute and sassy, but I feel like her story domineers the show and her personality is stronger than the Doctor's – which annoys me greatly.

So yes, those are my thoughts.  It's hard for me to say that I don't like one of the companions––  No wait, I cannot stand Vastra and Jenny.  They are trying too hard to be cool and FAILING.  …In my humble opinion.  They're homosexual??? relationship is also just plain irritating.  Like why?  Adds nothing to anything.

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...