Thursday, November 21, 2013

Doctor Who Tag, VII

Click HERE to visit the original tag at Climbing the Alpine Path.

Day Seven
Favorite Companions

Donna Noble is definitely my favorite character.  She doesn't take any crap but she is spunky and funny, sassy, and not a drama-queen (in general) and yet still has emotional depth.  She keeps the Doctor in check in many different ways in a lot of situations.  I also happen to really enjoy her episodes – whether that's because she is in them, I'm not sure.

The Ponds are possibly next on the list – they were fun and funny.  But towards the end, I got tired of their drama (notice a theme?).  It seemed clear to me that the plots were written simply to continue building the Ponds' relationship, and I didn't feel it was working very well.

Rose was annoying, Martha was pitiable, and Clara is too cute.  Clara almost overpowers the Doctor, in my humble opinion.  I know some people like her because she is cute and sassy, but I feel like her story domineers the show and her personality is stronger than the Doctor's – which annoys me greatly.

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...