Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Doctor Who Tag, VI

Click HERE to visit the original tag at Climbing the Alpine Path.

Day Six
Favorite Doctors

Of the three I've seen extensively, I'm inclined to say that Matt Smith is my favorite.  David Tennant is really good (he's one of my favorite actors), and Christopher Eccleston has his own charm – but Matt Smith's character is less wrapped up in his own emotion and self-imagined drama.  He pities himself less, at least noticeably.  Matt Smith's character is clearly just having fun while still saving the world.

David Tennant's character is extremely funny as well as dramatic, but takes himself too seriously (as evidenced by the specials at the end of his run).  The character development allows for this… but Matt Smith's character is just more fun for me to watch.  (Keeping in mind that I have little patience with drama-queen characters.)

~Meggy

2 comments:

  1. Ten is more enjoyable if you don't take him as seriously as he takes himself. :p But yeah, those specials were WAY too dramatic. You know it's bad when you want to laugh at the serious bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you have a point, and… yeah I always have a hard time settling between those two – Smith or Tennant? AHHH!!!

      Delete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...