Wednesday, May 30, 2012

From every little prison, Elohim, deliver me

I may have posted this song before but you probably only read the post and didn't take the time to listen to the song.  Please listen to it, I think you'll like it.  It's based on the Litany of Humility, which is one of my favorite prayers.  Aren't you glad we have a great Catholic artist out there?  Matt Maher is, in my opinion, the greatest current song writer.  Too many Christian songs are too shallow and take no effort to understand.  While it is nice to have the monotony of "Christ is King, God is Love" to keep it all in the front of your mind, something a little deeper is greatly appreciated.  What do you think?  Isn't this song awesome?


(Much to my embarrassment, I just realized that I made my blog private while I was working on it and forgot to change it back.  My apologies - please go to the main page and scroll down to see what you've missed.  *turns bright red and scuffles feet*)

~Meggy

He has a beautiful voice, doesn't he?

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy you and your blog are back! I love the new design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that he uses "Elohim." That's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...