Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lots and lots of music

I don't really have much to say.  I've been very busy finishing up my school work, doing my chores, gardening, and worrying about things in general.  I can't think of anything to write about except something that would tax my brain unnecessarily and so I think I will just share with you some music and videos that I enjoy.


I realize, because I've done this myself, that you aren't likely to watch most of these if any at all.  But some can be listened to while you're doing other things.  They really are very good.


The above video is one of those that you could listen to while you're reading, studying, or working, although it makes me think of hobbits and could distract me if I let it.  It isn't very long either.


This is a video of delicious nature sounds.


A long video of music and nature, perfect for studying - unless you fall asleep.


Victor's solo from 'Corpse Bride'.  I really like the piano music in that movie, although some are inclined to hate the movie because it is about death.  The way I see it, like all fantasies, it isn't real.  Now, if your personal taste finds it morbid, then you're entitled to your opinion.  I can understand why people don't like it.  It isn't a great film, really, but I find it entertaining.

Anyway, I wish I played piano like that.  Now that I'm teaching piano though, I do seem to be getting better.  I guess it's because I review what I know about piano on a regular basis.  I also have to be able to catch my student's mistakes.  Actually, that piece doesn't sound too hard.  What do you think?  If I just had sheet music for it, but I can't really afford to spend my money on something like that right now.



This is another great soundtrack.  I love how beautiful the blend of voices is.

Oh, there is something I want to blog about and hopefully get some comments on, but that will have to wait.  I haven't researched it myself yet so I'll do that first and then talk about it.

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...