Monday, May 14, 2012

You're a treasure

Hiya!  I have a shout out to you guys.  Do any of you have a great recipe for doughnuts?  My brother is thirteen and is a very strong critic of everything I do.  I love to bake and, while my various doughnut recipes haven't completely satisfied me, they haven't found any favor with him.



Some people would never watch 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' and for very good reasons.  But Lou Grant makes a beautiful speech in 'The Happy Home Maker Takes Lou Home'.  Sue Ann starts flirting with Lou, of course, and he absolutely refuses, leaving Sue Ann confused and hurt.  But then Lou - adorable character - makes a beautiful speech about how she is too good for this - she's a treasure.

I can't find the episode online, but if you ever get a chance to see it, watch the section towards the end - he makes a beautiful speech.

Spring has arrived here for good.  The weather will be good all week and I've got all my planting done.  My baby sister (okay, she's eleven) has recently acquired a rabbit.  It's unidentified - mixed breed of sorts - and a lot bigger than the rabbits her friends have.  She doesn't like being taken out of her hutch but once on her leash and out in the yard, she seems to love it!








~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...