Monday, February 6, 2012

Monthly Movie Moday

You were probably hoping I forgot about Monthly Movie Monday - but not so!  At the last minute, I regain memory and here I stand!

Well, anyway....

Be the first to identify the following lines and you win!
(Prize to be determined at a later date.)




1)  When two people love each other, they come together - WHAM - like two taxis on Broadway.


2)  This is Paris, and I'm an American who lives here.


3)  Doesn't it make you nervous to be in the same room with thousands of dollars worth of diamonds, and unable to touch them?

4)  I have never worn pantyhose but it sounds very dangerous.

5)  Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?



Of course, I'm the final judge and only my answer counts as the real one, unless you can prove it was in another movie.  Even if you don't know them all, go for it!  (You're free to serf the web for the answer.)

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...