Thursday, December 19, 2013

FROZEN

Okay, this is ridiculous.  I'm going to go see Frozen in the theaters.

People seem to be divided between hating it and loving it.  Personally, I'm skeptical.  I haven't been blown away by the singing I've heard, or even by the songs themselves.  But hey, I'll wait until I see the movie.  I was going to wait until I could rent it and watch it in my living room, or watch it on Netflix.  But I am tired of wondering about the truth and adopting other's evaluations of it.  If I walk out of that theater loving it, it's going to be hard to come to grips with….  But I'll give it a shot.

Have you seen it?  What did you think?

~Meggy

3 comments:

  1. I loved it to pieces. I thought it was brilliantly done and beautifully animated (even if it looks the exact same as Tangled) and the story was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it twice! I loved it so much. It's now one of my top favorite Disney movies. I hope you'll love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...