Monday, June 10, 2013

Truly Scrumptious

I used to find awards somewhat irritating.  Perhaps because I didn't get very many.  But every so often, I get an award and I have to answer their questions – and once in a while, those questions are things I like to think about!  So yay!  I've been awarded!!

Scrumptious? Okay.
Rules:
1) Once you are awarded, post about it on your blog and leave a link back to the person who awarded you 
2) Answer all the questions on the tag 
3) Do not award anyone who has less than 100 followers [???]
4) Come up with ten new questions 
5) Keep your questions clean and refrain from using vile language 
6) Tag 5 to 10 people

And now for the questions:

1) What is your favorite TV show?
Probably Doctor Who.

2) Do you have a favorite name that you would want to give your first child?
If a boy, I have this need to call him John Zechariah – but that might change over time.  The reason is that I am particularly attached to Saint John the evangelist and my middle name is Elizabeth (hence, Zechariah, yes? and then John. . . do you follow?) (plus that was the middle name of my first crush. . .).
If a girl, I think I would want to call her Megan.

3) If you had the chance, would you go bungee jumping?
Yes.

4) What movie are you most excited about seeing that is coming out in theaters this year?
Um. . . Monsters University?  That's pretty much the only movie I know about.  Oh! Oh wait!  The Hobbit!  That's coming out this year right?

5) Chocolate chip cookies or oatmeal raisin cookies?
I really can't stand raisins and I'm only okay with oatmeal.  Chocolate chip is it!

6) When you blog, what is one thing that you like to put in your posts?
Tough one.  I like to put something that I hope will be interesting and capture my readers' attention – make them think about something new, or about something old in a new way.

7) What is your favorite quote?
Right now, it might be:
Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind.
G.K Chesterton

8) Do you consider yourself a sports person?
No.  Although I enjoy playing sports with friends and I enjoy watching sports with friends, I don't actively follow sports very often and I've never been particularly good at them.

9) Name one place that you would like to go to some day.
Ireland, I think.

10) What is your favorite Bible verse?
God has made everything beautiful in its time. (Ecclesiastes 3:11)


I would tag some blogs but it seems that so many of them have already been tagged.  Let me leave it with this: If I'm following your blog and you haven't been tagged, thou art scrumptious.  I know this seems like a cop-out and it's always lame when people do that – but 'tis true!  And what would you have me do?

My ten questions – should you chose to answer them – are:

1) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2) When you think of summer and ice cream together, do you imagine frilly white frocks and potato sack races?
3) What does your dream life look like?
4) Where were you five years ago today? (near as you can figure)
5) Do you have a life goal?
6) How often do you write in your diary/journal?
7) At the end of your life, what do you think you will be most proud of?  Or perhaps, what do you hope people will most remember you for?
8) If you found your dream location but the house was ugly, would you still buy the property?
9) Have you ever held a snake?
10) Were you bored by these questions?

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...