Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hey low

Having seen "The Hobbit" for the second time now, I better noticed all of its defects and the things that didn't sit right with me the first time were much more prominent (thanks in part to all the complaining people have been doing – thanks a lot, guys).  I don't dare say for fear of ruining it for you by pointing out things that heresofar haven't bothered you, but they stood out to me and will probably always bother me.

But I don't care!  There are things about the LOTR trilogy which drive me crazy if I let them – so of course, I'm careful not to let them drive me crazy.  It was FUN – and that's the important thing, right?  It seems to stick pretty close to the feel of the book (plus the appendices) and there are things about it which are brilliant – so LOVE IT ALREADY!  I'm making a conscious decision to avoid criticizing it in future.

Okay, so I'm not sure why exactly I decided to say that, except that there are certain conditions that make me want to write and several of those conditions are present so there you are.  Yes, I did just make up the word heresofar and hey, I like it!  If I separated it into three words, it would still be somewhat made up but not nearly as cool so....  I think it's a combination of hereto or hitherto and so far.

And that's my mind today – a little weird; but I'm so tired that even my dreams are about me being so tired that I can't stay awake.  So my mind is a little... strange right now.  And it's not helped by the fact that I have been trying to drive and just see in general without my glasses – and I think I may need a stronger prescription again... much to my disappointment.  Contacts might be coming soon – much to my dad's disappointment 'cause he'll be paying for them.

And with that, I have to change so I can go accept some scholarship money so I can buy a new computer.  Yay.

(If you understand the title of this entry, you're as creepy as I am – just sayin'.)

~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...