Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Alas! With what title could'st one name such a thing!

Alright, I feel like I've been shirking a duty to write about something fun.  Well... I don't have anything fun to write about.  I suppose there have been times when I just ramble on nonsensically about anything that comes into my head, but my head is so very ordered right now -- really it is!  *ahem*

....
I must be fighting a cold because I got to bed early last night and this morning I was more tired than ever.

Yesterday was Ministry to Moms.  If I haven't yet told you what that is, I'm a mother's helper for someone in town, and in return, she makes me dinner!  I always feel so useless when I'm there.  The boys are so easy to please, and so sweet, and I just have to help them do whatever they want to do -- and they're fairly bright kids for their age (I feel).  Then, at the end of the afternoon, she tells me what a great help it is to have me over!  I almost feel ashamed because I feel like I haven't done anything!  This isn't challenging -- it can't possible be helpful.

But I guess it is.

There was a sale on attire at the bookstore today.  Even with the discounts I decided I couldn't possibly afford anything -- so I bought a journal.  :)  And a postcard.  I think I'll send the postcard to my Nana, because she's always sending us postcards when she goes on trips.  But she's away from home right now, so I guess I'll wait until after Homecoming Weekend.

Other than that, I have little to tell you right now.  My mind, I think, is a little overwhelmed with the sudden inspiration that I could possibly finish an assignment here before my next class.  It'd have to be quick, but I think I can do it.

TTFN
~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. I awarded you over at my blog!

    http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/artsy-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...