Friday, August 17, 2012

laudate dominum: All things have their season, and in their times a...

laudate dominum: All things have their season, and in their times a...: A ll things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven.   [2]  A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant...

I especially like this verse from Ecclesiastes that Constance posted on her blog.  It sounds like prophetic words of wisdom taken right out of Lord of the Rings or something.  Or is it that Lord of the Rings sounds like it was taken right out of the Bible?

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is so amazing how these words written centuries ago still speak to us today... 'the truth of the Lord remainith forever.'

    God bless and guide you as you begin college! You are in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...