Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring, Spring, Spring (yes, again)

 

Aren't they beautiful?  Those are Washington cherry blossoms, they are!  No, I'm not in Washington, but my own town has similar signs of spring.  The daffodils and crocuses are coming up and every day the temperature is bearable.  The gardens need raking and, yes, weeding!  In previous years, we've taken photos of us running in the sprinkler - with snow sitting in the shadows.  No such thing now!  Time to begin planting the earliest flowers!

Almost a week ago, we had thunder, lightning, and hail - is it time to call it spring, you think?

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's spring! Over here, we can get snow on Easter...but right now it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...