Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monthly Movie Monday (and more)

 

I realize that I have been quite remiss about my monthly duties!  I have not set up automatic posting of 'Victoria', nor have I posted 'Monthly Movie Monday'.  Now, I don't know if you care or noticed, but I realized my mistake yesterday and I will now do what I can to rectify it.

Monthly Movie Monday

This month, I'm going to do something slightly different.  My siblings and I are somewhat known among our friends for our parodies of movie lines and songs - something like Weird Al only better (;P).  SO!  This month, I'm going to type out a scene that we have parodied - you see if you can identify the original:

"What are you two doing here?"
"De Soto's friend is getting tired of waiting."
"Yeah, yeah - he says, call the babe, or don't call anyone at all!  Hahaha!"
"Well I have a message for De Soto.  Tell him I'm calling the babe.  And tell him I'm calling... a mammoth."
"A mammoth!"
"Mammoths never answer the phone."
"Well, this one does.  And I'm calling him 'cuz he's a geek."
"Mmm, look at that geek.  Let's get him!"
"Not yet!  We need the whole pack to pull that mammoth to the ground.  If everyone's ready - I'm a cow!"

Well, that's the parody as near as I remember.  Do you know what it is from?  Comment!
(When someone wins, I'll tell you who "De Soto and his friend" are supposed to be.)

Good luck and have fun!
~Meggy 


(Please participate in the poll on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...