Monday, July 22, 2013

Doctor Who Tag, II

Click HERE to visit the original tag at Climbing the Alpine Path.

DAY TWO

Favorite Quotes

"Alons-y, Alonso!"  [David Tennant]

"Do we tend to say yowza?"  [Matt Smith]

"I'm like Gandalf.  Outer space Gandalf.  Or the little green guy in Star Wars.  Wommm."  (deleted scene)  [Matt Smith]

"I can dance.  I can dance!"  [Christopher Eccelston]

"AND I"M NOT LISTENING!!!"  [David Tennant]

"Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, 'Oohoo, this could be a little more sonic"?  [John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness]
"What, you've never been bored?  Never had a long night?  Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"  [Christopher Eccelston]

"You're prejudiced."  [John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness]
"Never thought of it like that."  [David Tennant]



And I'm sure there's a lot more.  Love this show!

~Meggy

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome quotes! :D I especially love "I'm like Gandalf. Outer space Gandalf". XD Both Matt Smith and David Tennant crack me up. Oh, and John Barrowman too.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...