Friday, May 22, 2015

Passion and beauty

One thing going to school for writing has done is strip me of my ability to write.  It's true!  And very sad.  Especially for certain professors, in attempts to fulfill their every expectation by demonstrating everything I have learned, I may actually be a more skilled writer but I have lost my imagination and my instinct.  So that's my goal for this summer.  I want to become a writer again.

I'm sorry, this post isn't going to be very long.  In fact, I'm at work!  I'd like to share some things with you soon, but in the meantime, have anything inspiring to share with me to pull me out of this adult-ish funk they've trapped me in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...