Monday, August 22, 2011

How to Train Your Dragon

A movie review by Magdalen Aithne Arkwright

If you read the book it was based on, you know it is less than inspirational.  However, like many book-based movies, this movie, fortunately, had little in similar to the book.

Hiccup is an endearing character.  Even some of the things that would be stumbling blocks usually are handled well, though perhaps just barely.  They had a lot of fun with this movie and it shows.  I was pleasantly surprised by this movie and fell in love with the characters almost instantly.  I certainly wouldn't mind owning it.

This movie earned a nine out of ten with 100% satisfaction.  My rating is A, but some parents may be concerned depending on the child.




~Meggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...