Friday, July 15, 2011

Waking Rose

I LOVE THIS BOOK.

I love all the books, understand, in this series and this one was the perfect ending.  Fish is, like, the prince of my dreams - hurt and lost, but, in the end, desperately in love with me.  Can anyone else relate to this?

The writing was good, the characters were good, the plot was good, the morals were good, the ending true, and the book lovable.

Definitely should not be read unless you're familiar with world evils and would not be too disturbed by them to enjoy the book.  Slight use of swearing, but, in this book, it fits in so smoothly you hardly notice.

I finished this book in a day and a half and, yes, I cried.  I couldn't decide if I cried because it was a sweet romantic ending, if out of misery, or because it was after eleven at night.

In the end, I decided not to decide.

~Meggy

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love Waking Rose!! The characters are so fun to read about. Fish and Rose are so sweet together!
    It's been a while since I've read the book, but Fish is certainly like the prince of my dreams as well. He's so thoughtful and chivalrous and has a great sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you are thinking of leaving a comment! I have turned off automatic comment moderation but I still read every single comment that is posted. I will delete any comments that are immature, rude, disgusting, or inappropriate. Please conduct yourself with honor and decorum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...